This premier quarterly journal covers the latest research in the fields of medicine, psychology, and the integration of spirituality today.
Human Development Magazine is a quarterly publication for people involved in the work of fostering the human and spiritual growth of others.
Incredibly low subscription rates are made possible through the generous benefactors of Guest House, Inc.
Table of Contents:
- FROM ONE COMMUNION TO ANOTHER
Msgr. John Zenz
- FROM I TO WE: The Journey of Twelve Step Recovery and Christian Salvation Jeff Jay
- GOD, NEIGHBOR AND SACRIFICE The heart of the Spirituality of Father Solanus Casey Larry Webber, OFM
- SAVED TOGETHER: Ecumenism in a Shrinking World and a Stretching Universe
Bishop Richard Sklba
- THROUGH CENTERING PRAYER INTO COMMUNION WITH ALL MYSTERY
Father Thomas Keating
- FAMILY: GOD’S WAY TO US AND OUR WAY TO GOD
Janet Diaz, D. Min.
- BUILDING KINGDOM COMMUNITIES FROM STONES REJECTED
- ME AND MY DEPRESSION STROLLING DOWN LIFE’S AVENUE
Geri Kline, OP
- A PRAYERFUL REFLECTION FOR DEEPER COMMUNION IN AND WITH CHRIST’S RISEN BODY, THE CHURCH
Msrg. John Zenz
Human Development is a Publication of Guest House, Inc.
Purchasing Recent Issues Coming Soon!