This premier quarterly journal covers the latest research in the fields of medicine, psychology, and the integration of spirituality today.
Human Development Magazine is a quarterly publication for people involved in the work of fostering the human and spiritual growth of others.
Incredibly low subscription rates are made possible through the generous benefactors of Guest House, Inc.
Table of Contents:
- A Conversation with the Universe
Br. Guy Consolmagno, SJ
- The What, Why and How of Meaningful Conversations
Pat Brennan, CP
- Conversations as Doorways for Conversion
Dr. Janet Ruffing, RSM
- A Journey of Holy Moments: A Chaplain’s Conversation
Fr. Rich Bartoszek
- Ecumenical Conversations
Dr. Daniel Keating
- Meaningful Conversations as the Path to Spiritual and Psychological Health
- Meaningful Conversations in Contemplative Prayer
Stephen Krupa, SJ
- Letter to Mumma
Msgr. John Zenz
Human Development is a Publication of Guest House, Inc.
Purchasing Recent Issues Coming Soon!