This premier quarterly journal covers the latest research in the fields of medicine, psychology, and the integration of spirituality today.
Human Development Magazine is a quarterly publication for people involved in the work of fostering the human and spiritual growth of others.
Incredibly low subscription rates are made possible through the generous benefactors of Guest House, Inc.
“Living with Ambiguity”
Table of Contents:
- EMBRACING AMBIGUITY
Brian J. Pierce, O.P.
- HOPE Navigating Our Way through the Ambiguities of Life
Paul J. Wadell
- THE BLESSED AMBIGUITY OF A SACRAMENTAL CHURCH
T. Derrick Witherington
- TEACHING UNDERGRADUATES TO LIVE WITH AMBIGUITY
- AMBIGUITY: DWELLING IN POSSIBILITY
Stephen. R. Honeygosky
- NOTHING—ONLY GOD
Susan Muto, PhD
- FOR US OR AGAINST US?
Fr. Phil Paxton
- SEXUALITY AND SUBLIMATION
Fr. James Heft, S.M.
- WHAT IT MEANS TO BE TRULY FREE ON THE INSIDE
Michael A. Conat
- THE AMBIGUITY OF SILENCE
Monsignor John Zenz
Human Development is a Publication of Guest House, Inc.
Purchasing Recent Issues Coming Soon!